Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I don't know what the deal is there!! I may go out and buy some new in the package and see what I get for them!

Only two people bid on it so it may not be that popular of a car.

Marty

·
Registered
956 Posts
Two not so bright bidders that probably thought they were bidding on an original Tjet black Camaro. bet you'll see some - feedback in the end on this one.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I saw that also and didn't want to mention it here because the last couple of times I mentioned auctions things got hot here. I don't see anything the seller did that was wrong. I looked at his other auctions ans it seemed that when he was selling an Aurora he said Aurora and when he was selling Model Motoring he said Model Motoring. I was tempted to buy some to sell when I saw that also but I'm not going to because I would feel bad if it sold for much over list anyway.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Interesting. I recognize the buyer's name. He's been selling off a collection of mint Auroras, and getting good money for them. I got the impression from his auctions that he had an idea which end was up in the realm of collectible Tjets. Wonder what gives...

--rick

·
Registered
89 Posts
i would not hold the seller of the car responsible for two people who do not know their hobby.saw nothing misleading in his discription of the car listed in modern slot cars tells about the model motering stamp in the car.seen it many times people get caught up in the auction and pay to much for something.remember the guy who paid almost 2 gs for a blk painted mustang that was not even mint happens all the time

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
luke the duke said:
i would not hold the seller of the car responsible for two people who do not know their hobby.saw nothing misleading in his discription of the car listed in modern slot cars tells about the model motering stamp in the car.seen it many times people get caught up in the auction and pay to much for something.remember the guy who paid almost 2 gs for a blk painted mustang that was not even mint happens all the time

Would have to agree. Guess they're internet newbies. rr

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Have you checked the spoiler on that car? It looks smaller than the black Camaro at the MM site. Maybe this one is an error.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts