Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, i reeeaaly like the hitch n haul series, bought every one i could..went to rite aid last nite for some cough syrup for my woman, and i found this, never seen it anywhere else except once on here, is this an old issue, or the rebirth of the series?

Notice the reuse of the card, figures and elk and even name from the other vacation day big camper set..

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
What year is on the back of the cardboard?

The camper came as a single both up and closed. I think the campers that I have were sold as singles in 1999 or 2000.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
2009...and i have the 2k campers as well, with and without logos..and even more interesting, it says on the back it includes a honda ridgeline, while that is obvious a jeep cherokee..

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Hopefully a serious Matchbox collector will see this thread and be able to answer your question Craig.

It's the first time I saw this Hitch 'N Haul.

What was the price at Rite Aid? I saw similar Matchbox items at Gabriel Brothers (discount store) before Christmas 2010, but I only bought a couple Matchbox car carriers. I think the price was $4.99 each.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info
, like i said this was the only one i've ever seen out of a post on here, in fact, never seen these anywhere but pharmacies..

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
is that dude drinking a beer ? and they other one passed out on the chair....lol.that is awesome i want one of those sets:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
is that dude drinking a beer ? and they other one passed out on the chair....lol.that is awesome i want one of those sets:thumbsup:
If I can remember which grocery store had them I'll grab ya one. I've seen them and can see it in my head just have to remember which particular store it was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts