Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Guys just "fishing" for a someone who has more money than brains.Someone that has a son that is "into" competetive slotcars who assumes that this car will make them an instant winner.We all not what that gets you...........

·
Robot Elder
507 Posts
Geez,, I have the body,, USA version.. minty, not in package, no chassis, anyone want it for 200.00??

JK,, I'll trade it for something..

CJ

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'm willing to bet he fat fingered a decimal place or two when listing that. Those are collectible but aren't that rare. I have a few of the original EX cars in the pit cases untouched, including that one. If he gets $1,500 for that one I'll be selling mine! :freak:

·
Registered
64 Posts
The price is what the seller intended. After seeing it here, I sent the seller a question about the price. The answer was that import prices are going sky high and anyone who follows the market would know that. Mmmmmm.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The only import Ive seen go sky high was the one of a hand full AFX that was yellow with the flag on the hood. He must also deal in "fine" art

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
The price is what the seller intended. After seeing it here, I sent the seller a question about the price. The answer was that import prices are going sky high and anyone who follows the market would know that. Mmmmmm.
In that case I'll answer YES to the question of this topic...

·
Registered
245 Posts
True the weak Dollar made buying from Japan a costly deal. But that means we simply don't by AFX and Tyco off that site till sellers lower there prices.

·
Registered
188 Posts
You think this one will make it into the "what's the most you've ever spent" thread?

Last time I checked, those style bodies are about 9.00. I guess a little paint and I'd have me a 1500.00 slot car. Now where's that Krylon can????????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts