Hobbyist Forums banner

Is This A White Lightning?

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  hoosier-lightning 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
first series were screwed up at the factory and white interior is the only identifying factor of the WL.

As a side note, 25% of this series has rubber wheels, and I think there are 6 engine variations

the wheel and engine variations continued through all the release's, but the white markings varied.

Those are both very hard to find... Rubber wheels on that car is a very sought after combo. And as you know so is the WL...

#14 ·
Well I Figured I Would Just Give A-way As Of So Far 53.00 Dollars Worth Of Prizes .instead Of Just One Winner ...sorry Guys/girls If It Had Been Worth Like 20.00 It Would Have Been A Nice Prize ...not That We Don't Give-a Way Super Prizes ..during The Super Bowl The Site Gave A Way A Full Set Of 2002 Redline Club Camaros Worth Appx $200.00 . So Show Up This Saturday To Get Your Chance At The $50.00 ++ Worth Of Prizes To Be Given Away ...

#15 ·
DiecastLive.Com said:
Well I Figured I Would Just Give A-way As Of So Far 53.00 Dollars Worth Of Prizes .instead Of Just One Winner ...sorry Guys/girls If It Had Been Worth Like 20.00 It Would Have Been A Nice Prize ...not That We Don't Give-a Way Super Prizes ..during The Super Bowl The Site Gave A Way A Full Set Of 2002 Redline Club Camaros Worth Appx $200.00 . So Show Up This Saturday To Get Your Chance At The $50.00 ++ Worth Of Prizes To Be Given Away ...
...Pass...

G
#18 ·
Well, not everyone, every week, but almost always someone who ISN'T officially attached to the board does -regular members for those who couldn't figure this out.

So, yes, giveaway contests ARE common here on this board.

#19 ·
DiecastLive.Com said:
Please if you think this about money your sadly mistaken ..

Sorry if offened anyone here .So it must be common place that
everyone on this board gives away prizes each week
no thay dont give away prizes every week. it's just that there is alot of great people here and are happy to give back what thay recive to others. were all like family here. ya we have arguements from time to time but most of the time people share there good find's with others when thay have extras or hold contest. if i was to say i needed something you would be surprized how many people would send you what you needed for nothing and ask nothing in return. my turn to give back will be comming soon. so stick around and and get to know some of the people here before you judge them i think you will find there are more good than bad.. it's your car so do what you want with it rember there only toy cars and this is a hobby :thumbsup:

#24 ·
DiecastLive.Com said:
Please if you think this about money your sadly mistaken ..

Sorry if offened anyone here .So it must be common place that
everyone on this board gives away prizes each week

No, I think the point is that if you say you're going to give something away as a prize, then you should do it. If you hadn't made that "I'm such a good guy for suggesting this" claim, no one would care what you did with it. Either don't make a statement like that and just put it on E Bay (it's no one's business but yours if you do or not), or stand by your words and make it a prize.

By the way, I'm all in favor of your having the right to do what you want with it, but please don't put it on E Bay and then say it isn't about money. It obviously is, or it would have been the prize you first stated and not an item up for highest bid. Makes you look hypocritical.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.