Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Canada,, i have seen the same car on the same card and the car was different,, it has golden wheels and the inside is white ,, and the normal version of it,, has black interior and silver wheels , check it out and let me know of what is this? thanks a lot. (it looks like they try to make a white lightning but they havent finished it!!)

http://pages.infinit.net/legolas/

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
cybersix said:
From Canada,, i have seen the same car on the same card and the car was different,, it has golden wheels and the inside is white ,, and the normal version of it,, has black interior and silver wheels , check it out and let me know of what is this? thanks a lot. (it looks like they try to make a white lightning but they havent finished it!!)
yea, u should see some other cars versions of White Lightnings! at least this one they made the wheels different!
example, the new-er release of Classic Gold the only difference on the white lightnings is that the windows are tinted dark and the interior is white! ...tricky to spot when a regular version of a car has a cream colored int. and the WL has a bright white one!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
i was under impression that PM didn't ship WLs to Canada....am i wrong?

(also cause I've never seen or heard of anyone finding them here)

H.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm assuming you found it at TRU since, unlike the Walmart stuff, wls can be found in the classic card product at TRU Canada.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Please don't tell me that a white interior with gold rims is a white lightning!!!!!
If so I have passed a couple up due to no white bottoms or tires....

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Illinois said:
Please don't tell me that a white interior with gold rims is a white lightning!!!!!
:eek: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:cry:

Welcome,...

Stick close by here, and we'll set you straight!:wave:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Illinois said:
I think there is at least one exception, the Scrapin car (gold Riviera?) with the gold rims and white interior is NOT a WL. Not sure if there are others. And even if you left the Scrapin WL, no biggie! :jest: But I think the WL of that car has white hubs so you seem safe there.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
cybersix said:
It s a classic gold 404-22 and that release(6 cars) they all have gold rims with white interior,,
I wouldn't leave any of those hanging if that's the case. If you have any extra Camaros like that, you will make lots of friends here! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts