Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'll be taking it back to Walmart. I figure better to buy it and it not be than not buy it and it bed.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
So you only bought it cause you thought it was a Chase Car ???.... But its a great casting though.... Its worth keeping if you like Mustangs

It's not a chase......back to Walmart it goes.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't collect ground pounders. I don't like them because of their disproportion, and I'm not a chase collector or hunter but if I see what I think is one I'll grab it. I never liked muscle machines either. Maybe it will appear at a lucky persons doorstep.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
To be or not to be?

I don't collect ground pounders. I don't like them because of their disproportion, and I'm not a chase collector or hunter but if I see what I think is one I'll grab it. I never liked muscle machines either. Maybe it will appear at a lucky persons doorstep.
No need to explain, just buy what you like...you only ask a question?...Chase or not, Dollar sign or not its only what caught your eyes, or to be part of your collection....Good Luck with it!.....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
37 Posts
All the M2 cars around me are getting marked down because no one buys them. Subject matter is bad and they have the same stuff on the shelf every week. I figure the Wal-Mart program will be short lived.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
All the M2 cars around me are getting marked down because no one buys them. Subject matter is bad and they have the same stuff on the shelf every week. I figure the Wal-Mart program will be short lived.
All the posts i put up are being ignored, subject matter is bad and i post the same thing over and over, i think my m2 troll program will be short lived,.

Nuff Said..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
All the posts i put up are being ignored, subject matter is bad and i post the same thing over and over, i think my m2 troll program will be short lived,.

Nuff Said..
Thats funny :p .... He trolled over on the other M2 post too ... Trash talking / talking smack

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
On the back of a lot of the boxes is a list of the cars and the color it should be. Look at your box it will say gold, which makes it a regular color for that car.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On the back of a lot of the boxes is a list of the cars and the color it should be. Look at your box it will say gold, which makes it a regular color for that car.
I never realized this. That is very helpful. On another note walmart had the wild cards tow trucks. I picked both up and got the look from the significant other since she knows I'm saving for a new real truck. So I let her pick the color and came home with only the blue one. Cool trucks though.

And DCL it was a tow truck, an old school flamed tow truck....that's poor subject matter? Go back to the GL threads and ask Greenlight if they have ever heard of a tow truck.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I would probably buy a chase (and do) for trade bait unless it was an Auto-Thentic.

BTW-Series 18 cars has just shown up at a Meijer near me. Good lord...I'm glad I ordered them from an OLD 6 months ago. ;)

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
That's to bad. We don't get M2 here and so far, they appear to be the best die cast out right now.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny thing happened. I returned it to Walmart and found the GP release two, blue and gold nomad chase. And I couldn't resist the orange camaro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts