Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this today and a far as I can remember this is the only one I have ever seen out of all the dump bins I've been through and pegs I've scanned. So is this a pretty limited mainline?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a pretty cool little thing. My daughter wants it and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything she should take extra care of. I hadn't seen one before so I figured I would check with you all first.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
They are common but they do get snatched up..... I am one of the Collectors who picks them all up when spotted as its just something about that Go Kart I can't leave behind. I own all the colors to date I believe.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I love it. It's just so cute of there is such a thing as a cute hotwheels. It is really tiny. I will certainly be grabbing any more that I see or if anyone else sees a couple I'd love to have a few more. I need maybe 3 or 4 more. One for each kid and one to keep in the package. So pm me if anyone can find some for me.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
My wife added that one to her collection. She also has a long and short card TH along with several more.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can understand that bu the crazy thing is even the times i have hit pegs or bins where I'm the first I have never seen one before. I have found more super hunts than any mini cars.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Go Kart is the smallest in HWs besides the Micros they made that light up. I believe the 1/87 Cars are larger than the Go Kart by Mattel

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Castings Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have found more supers than these silly things.
Well if anyone comes across extras of any of these tiny cars and wouldn't mind picking them up for me I would appreciate it. I'd either trade something for a couple or pay for them.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts