Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting to pick one of these up as soon as they appear on the street, not from Polar Lights, probably Tower Hobbies since I have a membership. I have been watching for it to pop up but still shows on order. Has anyone seen one actually available yet other then from Polar Lights? And maybe throw together a big order and get it and the new Moebius Jupiter 2 at the same time. It is great having a renaissance in plastic.

·
Modeler's Brand
2,376 Posts
My local called me yesterday to say it's not at their distributor yet. Maybe next week they said. The dist. was to have it last week, but that fell thru. The longer it takes, the more likley I'll need to spend the cash on something else, like my car... :(

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Is the C57D on the street yet?" That makes it sound like a drug! :freak:
But much better than "real" drugs in my opinion. At least I will never know the difference and never got high on glue, only styrene. My big addiction though, building models, cars, rockets, monsters, scifi etc.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am a Tower Hobby member so get free shipping on orders over $150. I have been keeping an eye out for them to get the C57D and new Jupiter 2. Yesterday during the day the C57 showed up. So I called last night to ask about preordering it with the Jupiter. She said that was ok and I went online to order it. Alas, they then showed none in stock! Drats, but hopefully they will get another shipment soon. That does show it appears that there is going to be some demand for them. But I still have a load of models in the shop to build so as long as I get one before they disappear again I will be happy.

·
Modeler's Brand
2,376 Posts
My LHS called this morning to let me know they got one in and were holding it til I get there saturday. Will have the OOB Review posted here by sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts