Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Walked into TRU on my way home and after picking myself up off the floor because there were actual cars on the pegs, I looked thru the Gold Series. Looked like 3 of each car. They're all the same except for the Camaro. I notice 2 of them are red with white stripes with white seats and black dash/steering wheel, but the other car is gold with white stripes and all white interior. I grabbed it. Am I the proud owner of a Gold Series Muscle Cars 69 Chevy Camaro RS/SS White Lightning?

Click My Gallery for a pic.

·
Premium Member
14,953 Posts
Congrats on the Gold Series WL score!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Man,...That car looks great! I need one. Did someone give you CPR after you found it?

If I found it, I am sure someone would have to hook their battery cables up to my man nipples in the parking lot!:p

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FastC6Vette said:
Congrats, you found yourself a white lightning. Interested in getting rid of it? :thumbsup:
Not really, but every man has his price. The right package could persuade me to part with it. Keep in mind, this could be (in theory) a 1 in 50 piece.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
wlpaul said:
Man,...That car looks great! I need one. Did someone give you CPR after you found it?

If I found it, I am sure someone would have to hook their battery cables up to my man nipples in the parking lot!:p
ROBDOG!!! Where are you with your pictures! This one is just screaming for you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.