Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought they closed down and stopped making cars. I've been finding two packs of some cool cars. I recently found a tractor with logs and an arm to lift the logs into the trailor- another car with two plastic bikes with wheels that roll. Another with a trailor and quad- all very cool! So are they in business or what- lmk- thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 1970 Amx - I appreciate the info. Ok so they are still pumping out cars.....now how do you know if what you have is vintage? Is there a site that can give you this info?
I like the way they come out with these extra trailors and stuff. I don't think many car companies have this going on. I just saw another 2 pack with a 1/64 sized speed boat on trailor- it looks mint! Anyway thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you finding new Majorette for sale in NY? Or just online? Curious! :rolleyes:

http://www.majorette.fr/majorette/standard.html
Hey Karl I checked out the site - love that Mercedes with the winged doors! I didn't see the car and trailor sets that I've been finding on that site. Hmmm is it too new? Thnx for the info- lmk if anyone needs a car and trailor set.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thnx toyotageek you found the logger! It looks like the small shipper is where they came out of. I know that I gotta get more!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thanks for the info and offer! I'll have to look around here (US but no 7-11s) and see if Majo is back! Don't collect them (unless they make a new Alfa Romeo!) but always fun to browse!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone is interested I can get a list and post it here. I can get them ship it 2 u. Lmk if I should even bother!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will, All I need is locations and I am going to Manhattan on Thur Dec 01!
D14d I will get you exact info by wed. I know the guy has atleast 30-40 more siku. I bought two of: #1470 mercede 300 sl and one motor scooter. Give me a holler if you can't find the store it's between wantagh and massepequa on merrick rd. It's called "fun stuff toys " That's all I know at this time. 1-516-809-6704-lmk

·
Registered
428 Posts
D14d I will get you exact info by wed. I know the guy has atleast 30-40 more siku. I bought two of: #1470 mercede 300 sl and one motor scooter. Give me a holler if you can't find the store it's between wantagh and massepequa on merrick rd. It's called "fun stuff toys " That's all I know at this time. 1-516-809-6704-lmk
I use the PATH as I don't have 1/1. The spots for the Majorette also, on Siku does dude have the Gumpert Apollo S and Veyron Gran Sport?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I use the PATH as I don't have 1/1. The spots for the Majorette also, on Siku does dude have the Gumpert Apollo S and Veyron Gran Sport?
You know I did see a couple of space vehicles - a challenger - like spaceship! Other Mercedes- porsche carerras gt( I bought one one bcause the rear engine door opens- cool!)p/u trucks- tracors and a couple of other farm equipment and they had a couple of different 2 packs- car and trailor. D14d you never showed up- what happened?! Well I think this guy has a connect because the day I got the winged mercedes there were less siku. Since he added atleast 40 more pcs and the 2 pks.
Well pm me if anyone is interested in getting some siku- otherwise I won't be looking back to this string. Happy holidays to all!

·
Registered
520 Posts
D14D - probably a bit late now to tell you this but sounds like the store willieace is talking about is within walking distance of LIRR's Babylon Branch - specifically Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massepequa and Massepequa Park stations. PATH goes to 33rd in Manhattan and Penn Station where the Long Island Rail Road is is a short walk away. Hope this helps you out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts