Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
That Chevelle is the Chase Car that comes in the new "Hall of Fame" set.............

Other than Chrome LE's this is the first Jada chase...........

They say there are more to come............

·
Registered
793 Posts
Saw one a couple weeks ago at Target and thought I had it. Got home and turns out I didnt and then find out on here it's a chase piece. Went back to the store I saw it at a couple weeks earlier and there it was, all by itself, no other Jada anything.

Went into 3 Walmarts and everyone had full pegs of JADA's.
BTM Wave 8 2006 and the V-Dubs.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Chase?

Thought it was supposed to have Wave000 on the package??? I don't see anything with a Wave # anywhere....Found it today at Wally World...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
424 Posts
To find the wave 000 look on the license tag on the box.............

Says wave in upper left corner and 000 upper right...............

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
The impression I am getting is that it is not really a chase car in the traditional sense since other than a unique paint job the white Chevelle is reported to be
included in every case of wave 000.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I've been wondering if it's a chase myself. I saw ECChopper a couple of weeks ago and he told me it was a chase car. I finally found one tonight in Target. But what makes me curious is the fact that along with the red Chevelle, there were also 2 different color Cobras, Roadrunners, GT-500s (all Wave 000). I only saw one Camaro and one Sting Ray hanging. Is it a chase, or is it just the other color variation?

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I think all the other cars in this set are essentially the same as previously released ones. The Chevelle is different from the previous release because it has the orange flames instead of stripe

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Atencio said:
I think all the other cars in this set are essentially the same as previously released ones. The Chevelle is different from the previous release because it has the orange flames instead of stripe

Thank you! Rob may have explained that to me, but like everything else these days, I forgot. :lol:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
isn't much of a chase..........saw this "chase" in target, walmart, tru, and k-mart all this morning. that's 6 in less than an hour. left them all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts