Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen two versions on the line-up for Classic Gold 34 on line. Both have the Beetle, Chevy Blazer, and the Corvair Monza Coupe. Hower, some list Aston Martin DB5 as the fourth car, while others have a 1964 Dodge 330.

What's the correct line-up? Would love to get the DB5!

·
0 Posts
A 'new' DB5 in vintage colours would be most welcome. :thumbsup:
Thus far they've all been Bond releases, so I hope that future versions will be stock (elimination of the bullet-proof shield and ejection roof detailings). Maybe one day . . . :)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
1A62 said:
A 'new' DB5 in vintage colours would be most welcome. :thumbsup:
Thus far they've all been Bond releases, so I hope that future versions will be stock (elimination of the bullet-proof shield and ejection roof detailings). Maybe one day . . . :)
Dubonnet Red would be a most welcome color on a stock DB5. :thumbsup: It would go nicely with my 1:24 DM casting!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Came across this while browsing the web:

60's Sizzle Release 5
Release Date: May 2007
Includes:
'64 Aston Martin DB5
'68 Impala SS Convertible
'65 Pontiac Catalina 2+2
'69 Chevy Camaro SS/RS

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I was invited over to a friend's friend's house for the Super Bowl. This is what we went to the grocery store in to get Beer and Chips. I was drooling....

Tom

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
matchboxtom said:
I was invited over to a friend's friend's house for the Super Bowl. This is what we went to the grocery store in to get Beer and Chips. I was drooling....

Tom

I can see that Tom... you got the car all wet!!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
What...you go to the store in a great English car and Noooo fish to go with the beer and chips.....(sad attempt at english humor).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts