Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is this as boring as watching paint dry?

This is what super-speedway racing has come to. 99% riding around and 1% racing.

I can hear the channels changing all over.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Thats why I will watch football until 10-15 laps to go... that is the only interesting part of the race...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Im at work on hobbytalk and also working on my cars getting paid. who cares about the race right now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm watching paint dry and the race...it's a close call---I think the paint drying is a bit more exciting...wish nascar would let em race!

-Rob

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
And NASCAR thinks it's the different start times that are causing the lowered viewership so they are changing that for next year? :rolleyes: At least we are getting closer to the end of the race so the "real" racing can get started.

Make all the races 100 laps and see if things get any better. :)

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
This race sucks!!!!! What's us with nascar? Let's put restrictor plates on the cars and then tell them not to bump into each other during the race. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Race?... not too bad. The announcers?...idiots!!! Plus, to hear Jimmy Spencer and Kenny Wallace give their insight on racing... what a joke...LOL

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
I'll give nascar credit for one thing... ... ... ... ... .... when I figure out what it is, I'll get back to ya.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Oh yeah, I remembered what is it... their strict policy on the racers even when not racing. NFL, NBA, MLB...ect sports have a bunch of thugs (not all) that beat their wives, kill animals, DUI's, illegal guns, bad credit... and so on. Poor ole Almondummy got a dui and is sitting out...Hehe.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
It really sucks, they have screwed this race up so bad that the points leader rides around in the back all day long without really even racing hard and finishes in the top ten because of wrecks and people running out of gas. Seems like something should be done but I don't know if anyone knows what. Might as well have COT's and TOT's (Tracks of Tomorrow) All of them are to be 1 1/2 mile tracks owned by Bruton Smith.

Bill

1 - 20 of 62 Posts