Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting unknown error every time I try to upload a pic. Never had an issue before but now it is completely not working.

Could fellow Photobucket users please upload a new pic to their album and report back?

Thanks!
Gregg

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I loaded up some pictures last night and didn't see any problems.

Only thing that I notice is when I want to view all of my pictures.

It takes a few mins to load them all but I haven't seen many problems on my end.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whew, I thought it might be my computer. Anyone have any idea how to put one of these laptops back together (after it hits a wall at 80mph?)

Lol. JK

Thanks for the replies Gents!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I loaded up some pictures last night and didn't see any problems.

Only thing that I notice is when I want to view all of my pictures.

It takes a few mins to load them all but I haven't seen many problems on my end.
Mine worked fine last night too, today however is another story.

What's an equal substitute? Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Count me in with the crowd too. I don't upload my pics to my computer until I have enough to make it worthwhile (meaning not 4 or 5 at a time), so I don't upload to Photobucket all that often. I tried last night and got that "Unknown Error" message. I hope that the e-mail they sent me with an invitation to check out an upgrade wasn't something mandatory... I deleted it without looking at it!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Having problems here too.

This is posted on there help page

Upload Failures 9-15-2012
Hello Photobucket users!

We are aware of the upload issues that are causing your uploads to fail, and displaying the "an error has occurred" message. Our engineers are currently looking into this.

Your photos and accounts are fine, and we are doing everything we can to get the uploads back up and working again.

We thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved. I apologize for anyone that has been unable to upload over the last few hours.

I will post another update when I have more information on when this will be/is resolved.

Thank you.
Guess it's just wait it out. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts