Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Slow? Don't you mean non-participatory. Aren't they out of the game? I thought what we're seeing now are just back-ordered stuff. Even their own site is dying a slow death. It pisses me off that I missed out on all the great stuff. My collection is so small that I tend to grab any Jada I see. It's not even that they died out. They just stopped playing.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
yep, it is a sad state of affairs indeed... hey Dragon, if you're still looking for any of the older stuff I may have some if you're looking.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Dragonhead,

Make a list of what you have as that will probably be easier than making
one of your needs if you just started Collecting Jada as I am sure we all
can help you from time to time. I was a Collector who kept everything
sealed but space - - yes space made me open up 3/4 of what I have in
1/64 Cars. But I do have extras somewhere that are still sealed....

Shoot us a List of what you are into and what you have so we have an
idea where to start.

TTYS
Liv N Low

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Jadas were great, but I think the automotive scene has moved into the post-Foose era. Rat rods seem to be the next auto fad, at least evidenced by Cruisin' the Coast this year. Those and modern muscle (new Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers).

·
Registered
896 Posts
Jadas were great, but I think the automotive scene has moved into the post-Foose era. Rat rods seem to be the next auto fad, at least evidenced by Cruisin' the Coast this year. Those and modern muscle (new Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers).
Weren't rat rods the big fad 5 years ago? I would think people would get tired of rust, primer and bald tires.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yeah...seems a little slow in the 1/64 Jada scene. The only thing 'new' out there right now are the Series 2 'Tracksters'...$15.00 each...ouch.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
collectablediecast.com still has a lot of Jada stuff available. Some of the 12 car wave sets are going for $28.00

I will miss the Jada stuff. The designers had great ideas

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
When Jada started out the firm was all about 50s customs. I especially like this one.

... and this one ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts