Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is. My Iron Man MKII & MKIII display.

I am going to pick up a rotating base this weekend at Hobby-Lobby with my 40% off coupon!! :thumbsup:

The front and back are Iron Man Armor history. Kinda cool, right? :confused:

Let me know what you think...

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Awesome job you did:thumbsup:,thanks for the final pics,just a thought I had, have you considered a mirrored panel behind each one to add some depth and to also be able to see the backs. It looks awesome thanks:wave:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cool idea - I think it will look great with the rotating base :cool: I also like the idea of a mirrored back - Unless there is something back there you don't want seen :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mirrored back would be cool. I just have to find one/two.

Would hobby-lobby carry something like this that could be cut to fit?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Jhawk19 said:
Would hobby-lobby carry something like this that could be cut to fit?
It is possible but you might have better luck at a glass shop, they can cut to fit on site, also ask them if the have the mirrored plastic, its lighter than glass and may be cheaper. good luck.:wave:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That's totally bitchin'! What a great idea! Wouldn't it be cool to have it on one of those Levitron bases when they come out, so it's floating in mid air?!! Of course, I think it only supports 4 ounces, but it would be cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts