IROAR
Vinton, Iowa
www.iroaronline.org

Nov 4th
Nov 18th
Dec 2nd
Dec 16th

Jan 1st – BRL tune-up race
Jan 5th and 6th – BRL two day race weekend (Oval Only)
Jan 20th
Feb 3rd
Feb 17th
March 3rd
March 17th

Oval racers should try to be there at 7am. Road course racers should be there at 2pm.

7:00 DOORS OPEN
7:00 Oval Practice – starts as soon as track is set up
9:00 Sign-up begins for oval
11:00 Begin Oval Racing
2:00 Road Course Racers can start setting up and Registering
3:00 Road Course Practice Starts
3:30 Road Course Racing Starts

Indoor season will be three qualifiers and then the mains.

What to bring:
There are plenty of chairs, but the old tables are not in great shape. We recommend bringing a 5′ or 6′ folding table. There is power and lots of outlets. We recommend bringing an extension cord and/or power strip.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Hi all,

Would any of you guys willing to be travel to Twin Bridges again this year? I'm working on a place to race. Race the opposites week as IROAR? It will be a small track then what Twin Bridges ran the last couple years. I just got finalize a couple things with the place and see how much interest there is for this season to race.

Thanks,

John E

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good first day of racing! The track came in good by the last round and the mains.

Mike Hartman took the TQ & Win in the 10 Truck field of BRL Sportsman Trucks! Mike also took home the TQ & Win in the 13.5 Spec Class. Tyler Kleiner picked up the TQ & Win in the 17.5 open Class!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Getting Back in to Oval Racing after a long absense

Hello everyone. :wave:
After a long time being away from the hobby, I am getting back in to the R/C thing. Going to be running 17.5 Sportsman truck class to start out.

Hoping to make the Oct 21st Race @ Vinton, if I can get everything put together and track worthy by then..

I cant believe how much the technology has changed since I was doing this last.
Big learning curve ahead of me.

Chad.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Big learning curve ahead of me.
Don't be afraid to ask for help if your struggling with something! Everyone at the track will be more then happy to help you get up to speed!! :thumbsup:

I'm in for Sunday. 17.5 Open. Keith will be there for Truck!

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'll be there for 13.5 spec and 17.5 open. Pop's will be there with a truck and maybe a modified. The Cheeseheads will be there with 13.5 and 17.5 open cars I'm pretty sure.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts