Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'll be there for 4300 and maybe mod. Always a great time, still mad about missing last years race!!! Would be a great warmup weekend for those headed to the BRL finals. Later.

Jason

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I wish I could make up for the race I had a blast at the BRL Race but I have two much going on. Big car racing is starting up around that time and I don't have time to get a way. Have fun everyone.

Jason Jackson

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We were without power for 48 hours, man that's a long time, but some here in Iowa may not have power for at least a week. The biggest problem is that it is so boring, no nascar, no computer, no rc cars.

It does make you realize how dependent we are on our electricity, it's almost scary.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hang on AJ it looks like its coming again. Some of our workers are down in the Burlington area now. I believe most everyone in around here had power back by yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pat, some might argue that question, but I was referring to the lack of electric power.

See you in Omaha.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
AJS said:
Pat, some might argue that question, but I was referring to the lack of electric power.

See you in Omaha.
I never miss a chance to pick on Iowa a little!!!

Hopefully we'll all be able to make it to Omaha. Looks like the weather will improve tomorrow though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts