Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my Glow Invisible man. Needs detail work, (washes on the coat, book touch ups and the name plaque which I will do the name in Glow Paint- you won't see the name until it is dark!

Cob webs effect:

Glow time- Even the rat skeletons are glow!

IN the Dark

Thanks!:wave:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Great stuff. I love the cobwebby dripping ectoplasm-looking stuff on the bookshelf! This might convince me to do a glow IM kit.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great stuff. I love the cobwebby dripping ectoplasm-looking stuff on the bookshelf! This might convince me to do a glow IM kit.
I used Testors glue to make the webbing, now I'll do a wash of brown over the shelf edges to cover the shiny parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Reeaally cool. I dig the webbing as well, but the skull really grabbed my attention. That's got to be the creepiest one yet. Did you modify the actual sculpt, or was that just done with paint?

Great work!

Alex

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reeaally cool. I dig the webbing as well, but the skull really grabbed my attention. That's got to be the creepiest one yet. Did you modify the actual sculpt, or was that just done with paint?

Great work!

Alex
Thanks Everyone! The skull I just did with a couple of washes. I wanted him to stick out a little to add some creepyness!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I love the glow pics. Way cool. The kit skull is quite well done for the most part. Oddly it looks like it was modified from a complete skull... the top ends of the mandible (missing) are molded to the sides. Its as if it were a complete skull with jaw/mandible attached and they just sawed it in half to make it flat on the bottom!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts