Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Collectors,
we're proud to be the new sponsors of the Muscle Machines and NASCAR Collectibles forums. We're a new site that just opened last week. We hope you will take the time to stop by and check out what we have to offer. Our site has a ton of features never before available to collectors:

• Online Collection Management
  • Integrated Trading protected by a unique "blind" feedback system.
  • An innovative Cash Offer system that is faster and more convenient then auctions.
All memberships begin with a no-obligation 30-day free trial where you can test drive all of the features as much as you would like. Cancel at anytime and you will not be charged. If you sign up for your free trial by this Monday, you'll automatically be entered to win a 2002 Employee Holiday Beach Bomb--what many consider to be the "holy grail" of modern Hot Wheels collecting.

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of Hobby Talk and we look forward to being a member and a supporter of this great community. Sincerely,

Ray Simmons
www.CollectionBuilder.com

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome...You will find Nascar fans here......I'll be clicking on over to check out your site tonight.

Happy to have you aboard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for checking out our site guys. We've got a lot of Hot Wheels basic car collectors, but we need some NASCAR collectors to get that portion of the site going as we want to feature all brands and types of collecting. With a 30-day free trial, you have nothing to lose. If you load up your NASCAR collection, I'll feature it for you on our front page. Any questions, just email us at [email protected].

R

·
0 Posts
Now that HWC Dave is CB Dave, I have to ask... are we going to be subjected here to the same strict unyielding rules as the HWC board or are we going to be able to continue on as we have been for the last couple of years.

You guys are paying, so it is your board, just need to know the rules up front.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi Rob,
why would any Mattel rules or regulations have anything to do with Hobby Talk? I no longer work for Mattel. Users of these forums have to follow the rules Hobby Talk has created. That's it. CB is a sponsor of this forum and the MM forum, and nothing has changed other then CB's name is now listed as the sponsor.

Also, I saw you re-posted a post of mine from Hobby Talk on HWC. Please do not re-post my posts on other boards without their proper context. Thanks,

CB Dave

R

·
0 Posts
Dave

Thank you for the response and the assurance... I meant no harm by putting your post over there. People were wondering how you were doing. I will remove it.

Sorry

Rob

Dave , I tried to remove it per your preference, but was unable to. I guess I am unable to edit my own posts over there

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rob,
no problem. Just didn't want people wondering why the heck I was talking about Mattel on another board, as I was just trying to help a fellow collector understand what happens sometimes. No worries.

CB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts