Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Racer
3,264 Posts
Good read! I think this chunk of the interview is spot on. A former track owner told me before "guys like to see 'their name in lights'."

Mike Boylan said:
Also, everyone wants some recognition. After spending so much money acquiring equipment, countless hours working on your cars, hours driving someplace to race, a weekend away from family, guys just want some recognition. How about more pictures of us in the winners circle holding our cars while we are surrounded by trophy girls?
Maybe this season, we could make a bigger effort to take those victory photos and send them in... not just to ovalrc.com, but redrc.net (world-wide racing coverage) too. Why not get the most exposure possible for our segment of r/c racing?

Keep up the effort! I hope ovalrc.com grows and can be a good place to show off oval racing.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Matt! I appreciate the words of encouragement.

I will be posting all of the results and pictures that are sent to me. I am also planning on doing race reports from the bigger races that I attend. These will include pictures, results, interviews with racers, interviews with manufacturers and some sort of live blog.

If you guys want to help me keep up the effort you can make a donation.:thumbsup: Here is the link for that.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=-7ObvJ4wh2WGty8wphBRiuYLfbZMoEmpg029URJ79gvH6tFUNatUFhQATki&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8da6a0e86558d6153d8812cd76bf2fd83f

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Mike rules. He works incerdibly hard to keep RC Oval alive in Tampa.

And what RC racer doesn't look forward to the birds? It like a party with old friends with some awesome racing thrown in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts