Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
videojimmy said:
COOL article, thanks for posting it!
Note there is a lot of spin, I'm 1000% sure GB knew about the Wizzard car before interviewing himself. But then Wizzard and Slottech are good at spin too :)

dw

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
There are no references to a Wizzard car. Wizzard HO came out with somewhat of a copy less than a month ago. In March of this year Bob Lincoln himself starting mocking the whole concept on his own BBS. That could lend to the irony of some of Gary Beedle's comments. :cool:

I say let's not start the tit-for-tat wars here that are going on everywhere else. If you really want to make a statement along those lines, you are welcome to comment on my BBS in a forum specifically for the short comings of HO racing today. ;)

Scott.

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted the info for its own sake, not to aid a war I'm sick of myself. Nonethless I think it pays to take the comments in the interview with a pinch of salt. I stand by my comment that GB had some clue to the coming of the Wizz car.

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
micyou03 said:
So, are these cars available anywhere yet? Is so where? I can't find them on the BSRT site.
You can order them from Sunday I think. Personally I think the car looks ace but I'm put off by the 12V thing. For the Wizzard car (called a ThunderStorm believe it or not) I only need a weight kit and it is optimised for 18V.

I'm sure in time I'll have one of each....

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Montoya

Sorry I didn't mean to make you out to be one who would start something. I was just making a blanket statement as this subject has grown it's own head on some other BB's as you've seen. I know you for one have tried to curb the mud slinging- a futile attempt but nonetheless deserves some credit. :)

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
I am glad there is another type of car to run...
Now let's have some match races...
Afxs (?) with weight pans, Tyco Pros and other brass war type cars vs. GJets at 12 volts.
Could be fun...

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Match races! Now THAT'S what i'm talking about! sure, it's fun to watch a bunch of guys in Mustangs dicing, but it's MORE fun to watch a Mustang dice with a Camaro. :D

(But then, I'm still hoping to get a chance to run in a race where original Aurora stuff runs against JL/AW stuff, and the drivers/builders of both have found ways to make it a good race...)

--rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts