Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not having much luck using tthis set up station on my carpet oval 1/10 pan car. I dont think it is the right one for my car. The toe rule deal is to long or to short and I need some help. Does any one use this type of set up? Can you help me thanks

·
Registered
790 Posts
Most set up stations won't allow you to measure the toe on both wheels at the same time. Since track widths can vary from car to car and are adjustable, they make the toe scale so you can slide it from one side to the other. If you measure the right front first (i typically set mine to 0) you can slide the gauge over and check how far out from 0 the left front is in relation to the right front.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'm not having much luck using tthis set up station on my carpet oval 1/10 pan car. I dont think it is the right one for my car. The toe rule deal is to long or to short and I need some help. Does any one use this type of set up? Can you help me thanks
If you can find it you want the hudy pan car station. Bring your cars over next time at the track and ill get you started.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I second the Hudy pan car system. I have had it for about a month and it works great. You can set Toe, Caster and Camber all right there. It takes longer to get it out of the box and put it together than it does to use it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. It works on my pan cars. It is a little tall though. It just takes me to much time to set it up. Nice unit. Very well made. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. Chuck I will take you up on that. See u on the 8th. I will be there in the morning doing stuff at the track. Thank you. kip

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep I should be there at 9:00am. I will have to leave at 1:pm I will be back by 2:15 ish. I need to go and pick up my boys. I am doing track maint. I am building a hobby shop inside for new/used parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts