Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is at a local grocery... I know what they did, they took down a 4 sided shipper and fabricated this, stuck the banner on top.... but isn't this a nice way to find the car(s) you are looking for?.. no digging thru pegs and having cards falling all over the place

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
$1.29???

They are only @$1.00 over here on the Eastside.
I find that grocery stores always have them for over $1. The Jewel stores here have them retail at "2 for $3!"...and their "sale" is sometimes "10 for $10!"

That is a cool way to have them displayed..but I can see that being a huge PITA for when children and/or grocery carts coming by and knocking into the stand...sending a dozen or so cars to the floor :laugh:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I remember floor displays like this in the very early 2000's.

I remember them being displayed like this in the now gone k mart near where i lived(upstate ny) as well as a few supermarkets.

All I remember is piles of cars on the floor underneath them,and at the k mart at least,a disgruntled employee hanging them back up again.

mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.