Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any experience with the Integy 16x908 charger? I was looking at buying one but would like to know if anyone has had any bad deals with them.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I dont have that model but I have a 16x512 and it is already blowed up twice. My friend has had his torpedo blow up, maybe we just got bad ones? I would buy gfx or a much more you cant go wrong there.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I think probably the best bang for the buck charger on the market right now is the ICE charger,the MM's are really good too, as are the GFX's,I think I would steer away from the Integy line when it comes to chargers.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
i had the first generation Integy 16x9.
worked great for charging and breakin in motors. downside was the low discharge rate of 20 amps.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
I have a 16x7v6.. I love it.. i bought it used last year.. I have not had any issues with it.. it also discharges at 30 amps which is great.. I got it bacuse i was tired of hauling a power supply around.. The only downside i have is the fans are very loud.. besides that it is great..

I have heard guys at the track who have the same one as i do say they dont charge or peak right.. I personally have not had any issues.. I'm going to be picking up another one, or a 16x8 version.. basically the same charger but has a motor checker built in.. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts