Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"BEWARE OF Inman59"

I paid for 2 B4 buggys over a month ago and still haven't received them. He tells me he has sent them out multiple times and they keep getting returned to him but he can't produce me any conformation numbers. I can't get any emails returned and the last time i called he hung up on me. He also said he didn't care what i put on here because he was getting ready to get out of the sport. I would appreciate any advice you all can give me on how to get my money returned to me short of going to this guys house and collecting it myself because that is what i am getting ready to do if it doesn't get resolved. I am a honest guy and have always been honest. I hate a thief and will not take being ripped off laying down. I will keep you all posted on my progress. Inman59 i know you get on here and read all the time so be a man step up and return my 200.00 to my pay pal account at [email protected] for my buggys that you have never sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
File a claim with Paypal!! Do it ASAP! If he can't produce proof that he sent it and you sent it to a confirmed address, they will refund your money.

·
Registered
256 Posts
this is what he sent me! i had a bad feeling about this guy and backed out of the sale for the b 4's :thumbsup: damn... i'm glad i did :)

02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
inman59
My Gallery
Trader Rating: (0) Join Date: Aug 2006

pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey man sry about the b4 pics, send me ur e-mail!!! i though i had them sold to rocket15b but he keeps screwin with me soo your next on the list...

-Inman

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been calling his cell phone but in the last conversation he hung up on me. I am going to keep calling until he changes the number, settles with me or i make a trip to florida. He just keeps saying that he sent them out but can't produce me any conformation numbers. I filled a dispute with pay pal but it hasn't went any where yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts