Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
I posted this on Lightning Lane, about the "White Lightnings" in the Creepsters series. There has been a few questions regarding this series, so I wanted to get the correct info. Here's a copy of the post, for those of you interested......

OK folks, since there seems to be a little bit of confusion on the possible White Lightnings in the Creepsters Series, I decided to give our friends at Playing Mantis a call......

The information that I just received, is that there are NO White Lightnings in this series...... I was told though, that the "GRAY" bodied Creepsters, ARE "CHASE VEHICLES"....The reason they are calling them Chase Vehicles, is that they are over 10% of the production run. Just from the conversation I had, I'm assuming that they are quite a bit over the 10%.

So, it looks like we don't have any TRUE White Lightnings in this series, but we do still have a Chase Vehicle to chase after.......

Hope this helps.........;)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
...and the bottom drops out of the Creepsters "WL" (AKA Chase Vehicle) value as we speak.

J/K. Thanks for the info mental man...

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. A couple ways to look at this. Is this future training for WL hunting, if so, I'm not into it? If it is above 10% so kids have a fair shot at getting a chase car (and they do know what they are, don't kid yourself) then that is great especially since the scalpers and speculators may leave them alone due to the fact they are "kinda" common.

If it is a way to replicate variation interest like HW's I'm not keen on that either. I hope the base reason is to draw interest in them and give everybody a shot at getting both versions with a little effort. Anything more than that and I may have to pass.

Mark

R

·
0 Posts
SiNutt said:
...and the bottom drops out of the Creepsters "WL" (AKA Chase Vehicle) value as we speak.

J/K. Thanks for the info mental man...

Good!!! Now you can collect them at a realistic price... not kidding, i would like to see them at 50%

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Badpauls said:
Hey Folks,

The information that I just received, is that there are NO White Lightnings in this series...... I was told though, that the "GRAY" bodied Creepsters, ARE "CHASE VEHICLES"....The reason they are calling them Chase Vehicles, is that they are over 10% of the production run. Just from the conversation I had, I'm assuming that they are quite a bit over the 10%.

Hope this helps.........;)
Somehow I've always had the impression that White Lightnings were 1% of the run. Is 10% now the accepted number?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts