Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I think it's from the 6th Annual Cruisin' the Coast that took place along the Mississippi Gulf Coast Oct 3rd thru the 7th, 2001. Just a wild guess though. :wave:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'll tell you what - You send that up to me, and I'll do a little research and I'll let you know what I find out. Then I'll get the car back to you. I will. You can trust me. :cool:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
I think it's from the 6th Annual Cruisin' the Coast that took place along the Mississippi Gulf Coast Oct 3rd thru the 7th, 2001. Just a wild guess though. :wave:
You forgot to mention that its also 1 of 5,000 made!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Just to add my input, I'm pretty sure it's a 1933 Ford Delivery Van, probably qualifies for BWF too. But that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
darkwiz said:
Also it's a choking hazard because of small parts. There for it's not for children under three. :thumbsup:
.. even though it says for "Ages 5 and up" on the right side of the package

Lets not forgot that it is "Officially Licenced Product" from "Ford Motor Company"

P.S.: Its also an authentic replica that has a die-cast base and chassis!!

OOOO the info we could give you if only we can see the back of the card!!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
That piece is definitely a fully-sanctioned, truly bonafide, unanimously acknowledged, globally accepted, widely recognized, positively authentic JL BWF vehicle.
It's a nice score, too! Congrats! :hat:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
That piece is definitely a fully-sanctioned, truly bonafide, unanimously acknowledged, globally accepted, widely recognized, positively authentic JL BWF vehicle.
It's a nice score, too! Congrats! :hat:
It is definitely a BWF. The flames clearly resemble those found on the Grateful Dead Bus. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts