Hobbyist Forums banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I was thinking you were close in your picks. I may have slept through the last few (many) laps....

Was there lightning in the area? They have started re flagging races but I havent seen a yellow. Still have the episode on the DVR to see the parts I missed.

Going to jinx my self by dropping Rossi and replacing him with O'Ward for tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
No lightning that I know about, but they expected rain. It was a very odd call. JUST LET THEM RACE!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'll go with

Dixon

Sato

O'ward

With Dixon winning so much, this is getting like F1!

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
So I remember watching up until the pit stop with the guy in the pink shirt and then seeing the crew member after Satos flubbed pit stop. :whistle:

DIxon won in the pits. Sato lost in the pits. It's always possible Dixon could have over taken Sato if he would come out in front of him though.

O'Ward is not going to be denied a win for much longer though.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yup.

What the heck, I'll role the dice.

Power
Dixon
O'Ward

Sato will crash, Rossi will have a good race, but not good enough.

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
As far as the yellow for rain (?)on Saturday, I guess the Vortex Theory kept the rain away from the track. Pretty sure it was pouring just outside of turn 4!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I almost called it.

Whats up with Rossi and Rahal?

Newgarden surprised me, as did another finish on yellow.

O'Ward, still racy!

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
If you need an Indycar fix my DVR is showing a rebroadcast of an Indycar race at 4PM (Central) on Monday at 4 PM....

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Mid Ohio rescheduled to this weekend. Another Doubleheader!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'll miss both races this weekend. I hope my DVR will get them. It gets confused when the race jumps from NBCsn to NBC

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Take care if you are traveling.

Can you go into your program settings and adjust the DVR to record all channels for the series title? The default is usually selected channel only and bases that on the first time you set it up.

Speaking of DVR confusion, I dont remember seeing the show from last Monday? Did it air?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Thanks I am traveling. Wont be home until next weekend.

Until then I'll go with

Newgarden

Dixon

O'Ward

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I think the race has already started but I havent even looked to see how qualifications went.

So almost alwasy have to go with Dixon on top. And I'll go with Oward and Rossi for 2nd and 3rd.

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
So I'm watching the pre race show and the first thing they show is Dixon crashing this morning! An on the installation lap I hear that O Ward crashed this morning, too!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Well I'm all caught up. Bad luck for Dixon! But he came back.

Will drove a very nice race 1. Hurta did a nice job on race 2.

Rossi and Rahal were consistent.

Andretti 1-2-3 It's been a while for that!

Overall I chose poorly!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Looks like Sebastien Bourdais will be replacing Kellet in the last 3 races this year.

Penske will be running 4 cars next year. McLaughlin will start for the Captain at St. Pete this year.

Jimmy Johnson is joining Ganassi next year.

Are Hunter-Rey, Marco, and Veach returning to Andretti?

What about Sato with RLL?

Only 13 races confirmed, but no double headers so far. The season might be starting later, mid April.

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Sounds more like "As the Track Turns" - cue soap opera theme song....

Will JJ be running full time?

181 - 200 of 211 Posts