Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Toledo track will have there Onroad layout set up for the next two weeks starting this Friday, 5-31-13. Doors open at 10am every day. So far, it sounds like there will be some F1 racers there on Friday early. The new carpet was installed just this year in September. There phone number is 419-471-1108.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Guess this is not true. I know somebody that went today and told its oval only. Glad they wasted the trip before I did.

·
Registered
125 Posts
RCGT Wheels for Sale

I see there is renewed interest in RCGT racing at Hobby Stop West. The class runs touring car chassis with sport car style bodies and HPI 26mm wide tires.

I have 2 bins of brand new, unused 26mm wide touring car wheels for sale if any one is interested.

$8/set of 4.

All of the wheels are from Tamiya 1/10th scale kits and I have 10+ different styles. I will bring them to the track next Sunday, Nov 17th, if anyone is interested.

Erik

·
Registered
208 Posts
UF1 Midwest Series Race

Hi guys,

The race this Saturday Nov. 23rd is upon us. Doors open at 9 with racing starting about Noon. $20 per car with a free set on Pardus Wheels with your entry fee.

This is our 2nd year for the series and we like the different race format with 3 minute qualifiers and 15 minute main races.

Hope to see you here!

Pat Falgout
Owner
Hobby Stop West Raceway
2676 Woodville Road #3
Northwood, Ohio 43619
419-471-1108
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/hobbystopwest

·
Registered
125 Posts
FS: Fantom 2S 5000 LIPO Pack w/deans plug- NIB

I accidently picked up a brand new Fantom Racing 2S LIPO pack for my VTA car with the wrong plug, Dean's Plug as opposed to 4mm bullet connectors. It is still in the sealed bag.

below are the specs on Fantom's web site.
http://www.fantomracing.com/proddeta...prod=FAN26180D

Would work great for VTA, RCGT, F1, 17.5 or anything that needs a 2S LIPO.

$45 if interested. I will bring it to the track this weekend and next.

I paid $53 + tax, but return shipping will cost $5 or so plus the added risk of losing it during transit. If no interest in a week or so, I will try to return it and eat the shipping costs and take my chances.

Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Brian,

:wave: Open 10am to 8pm for Open practice on Thursday. $5 for 1/2 day $10 for all day come and go!

Should be set up for roadcourse!

Pat Falgout
Owner
Hobby Stop West

·
Registered
125 Posts
FS: RCGT Xray T3 2012 roller, Electronics

If anyone is interested, I plan to sell my RCGT car shortly. It is an XRAY T3 T2012 model. Will include a few spare parts and the body. Needs electronics, wheels/tires.

$200 with the X-ray shocks
$250 with the Tamiya TRF shocks

Planning to race a Tamiya 417 in the class and need to clear out some gear. I will also have a few other items that I am selling

$50 - Novak Ballistic 25.5 VTA motor (ran 10 times)
$50 - Novak GTB2 ESC (ran 10 times)
$40 - Fanton ION3 17.5 motor
$40 - Fanton ION2 17.5 motor

PM or email for details.

Erik

1 - 20 of 135 Posts