Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys this is the start of my own deal.. Ive decided to do my own thing instead of being part of Perfect Circle.. I am still going to be the internet voice for PC, but I am going to be offering my own stuff..

Just an FYI, i know i have independant spelled different, Just in case someone emails me saying its supose to be independent..

Look for a pan car to be done about mid summer.. The prototypes will be started mid feb.

here is the first list of items..

First is Tire tubes... These tubes hold one full set of tires.. thats two front, and two rear... They are an off white color to decrease the amount of uv rays that damage the foam or rubber.. They have a tag on them for easy ID while in the tubes. the price is $3.00 each, which is around a dollar lower then the other tubes offered..

Second we have plano boxes that can hold tire tubes.. These are very well built with the new style yellow clamps.. $6.00 each without tubes, 20.00 with 5 tubes , and a marker thats a $2.50 savings.

Last we have silver and gold tire markers.. I have been using these for quite some time, and they work great and last long on foam tires.. two colors give you a choice.. $1.50 each

any questions email me at [email protected] thanks in advance to everyone... And remeber keep on running perfect circle stuff as well..

http://www.geocities.com/independantracingproducts/FRONTPAGE.html?1169139511250

Below are some images of the final prototype design.. the production car will have a few more changes, like the pod design, it will have inline shocks, and the battery tray is re designed.. But for the most part the pics goive you an idea of what i decided... The car worked very very well for me, and with the added changes should be even better... I still have not decided on the color of grafite yet, but im leaning twoard silver.. It offers a slight bit more flex, and looks sweet.. anyhoo here are the pics..

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
hey mike
nice bussiness name,lol..i guess i should have done something with it sooner

you wanna buy teamindependent.com from me i'll even send ya all my drawings,and logos.

nice stuff by the way

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
PUF19 said:
Nice tire tubes, I use that same drink:thumbsup:
Yep thats where i got the idea from. People have been asking me for years where to get them. Just a standard container with multiple uses like all of our other rc containers...

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KOZ said:
hey mike
nice bussiness name,lol..i guess i should have done something with it sooner

you wanna buy teamindependent.com from me i'll even send ya all my drawings,and logos.

nice stuff by the way
Hey bro, thats why i spelled it different. I figured someone used that name....How have you been???

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Doing good,sent ya mail..

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Second we have plano boxes that can hold tire tubes.. These are very well built with the new style yellow clamps.. $6.00 each without tubes, 20.00 with 5 tubes , and a marker thats a $2.50 savings.

can i get one of these? please send me paypal info thank..

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yeah i meant to say i was getting them done mid feb...Not they were going to be done...thats hwat typing fast will get ya LOL..

THE DARKSIDE said:
More like late February..... :lol:

Good luck to you in your new venture.

-E

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
losiman2 said:

can i get one of these? please send me paypal info thank..
sent ya some info.. thanks

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THE DARKSIDE said:
I know, just giving you some crap.

-E
I know LOL, But it was a typo, so i thank you for letting me know..:p

BTW guys Eric at Darkside will be doing the cars for me.. He has been a super help to me so far, and i look forward to asking for more help LOL.. J/K

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
burbs said:
I know LOL, But it was a typo, so i thank you for letting me know..:p

BTW guys Eric at Darkside will be doing the cars for me.. He has been a super help to me so far, and i look forward to asking for more help LOL.. J/K
You can't go wrong there. He has the most innovative ideas I have seen. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics And Descriprtion Added To First Post...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Burbs is the esc pad sticking out with only at bit chassie.Do you think you could have a problem with that breaking off?

Cool looking chassie looks like you put more flex in it.

Jake

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Munchi just emailed me about your car. Wow, looks very nice. When is production model hitting mainstream? Got to have one of these. Are you looking at rear steer plates and all? Love the Red also, Im a HD guy myself. Have 2 of Munchi's ADX's now, can see a little resemblance (spelling).
Kevin

1 - 20 of 28 Posts