Hobbyist Forums banner

Impy Ford Mustang

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  tompb001 
#1 ·
A recent 'holy grail' addition to my Lone Star Impy collection!!

Together with it's younger Impy brother, when cost cutting was word of the day. No opening features, plastic base and no interior. Hey, sounds like a Maisto...

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Henri,

VERY NICE Lone Star / Impy Mustangs ! It took me a long time to add a Lone Star and Impy Mustang to my collection. Here they are ....

Here are a few other odd ball / rare 1:64 Mustangs in my collection ....

AMT PUP '68 Mustang and a ELDON '67 Mustang (made in Spain)

And last but not least .... a Barton Magic Toy '66 Mustang Coupe (plastic body/metal base).... note the similar BP design to an original HW RL BP.

Thanks for looking all !

Scott
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
anvpny@sbcglobal.net

#7 ·
tompb001 said:
you hiden this to me , scott !!! :)
LOL ! ! :D I wasn't hiding anything. I was kind of surprised that no one saw my post and replied to it. Hope you liked the Mustangs Philippe. Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Scott

P.S. - I'll send that picture of me in the garage later tonight.

#12 ·
Scott, that are some nice old die casts! I love the Impy box!! I only have the older style boxes, not this 'new' design.

Regarding Mini Dinky's: I have the three Corvettes ('57, '63 and some early 70-s) who are all originally made by Kidco. All three are MIB but on the back of the blister is no mention of any Mustang...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.