Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy that " EZ-RID " top remover sure works great!!. :thumbsup: .

Having a little fun with Photo Editor
I know it coming eventually .. I'm just a little anxious

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
carnut2256 said:
the top is down on the new Coke '68 Impala :thumbsup:
The problem with the Coke conv. is that even after all the tampos are removed from the hood, you wind up with a lily-white hood, while the rest of the car is lime green.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Both of those cars look so much better with the tampos gone. I picked up the Coke Super Bee yesterday and the first thing I did when I got home was wipe the tampos off. Looks great pure white. By the way, I have the same Riv from the Kustomized release, but I added a few things....

:wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
The problem with the Coke conv. is that even after all the tampos are removed from the hood, you wind up with a lily-white hood, while the rest of the car is lime green.
Which is exactly why one didn't come home with me yesterday

·
Registered
972 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
My issue as well. Where do you find that exact shade of lime green? I did buy one though with the intentions of taking it apart, painting the interior white with black dash and putting it into one of the Grecian Green ones with the rally wheels and whitewalls. It will be a duplicate of my 1:1 68 that way. I will then experiment with turing the coke version into a Bel Air by using the interior and roof from the light green casting.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Hmm, scrap the hood. Black paint the engine compartment. Add one chrome blown big block. Potential.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts