Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Everyone, I’m Back. Yes just like a bad penny I have returned. (BTW has anybody ever seen a bad penny?) Yes I was suppose to be in Iraq until the first week of Oct. but a few weeks ago the unit I was with that was keeping myself and a few other civies safe got ambushed. Luckily nobody was killed, just wounded. (Note. The hospital in Germany has some very, Very pretty nurses.) Anyway I have a lot of post to read. Talk to you all later.

Dave :wave:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hi Dave,

Welcome back. I hope all is well with you and your family.

I ordered a Black Mustang for you. I haven't gotten it yet, but I am expecting it any day now. PM or email me your address and I will get it out to you when i get it.

Mike U

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roadrner said:
Welcome home. Hope you were just visiting the Hospital as a visitor and not a patient.
:thumbsup: rr
rr,
Wish it was just as a visitor. Picked of some frags in the back of my legs and well, umm. Let's just say "Life is Like a Box of Chocolate" :eek:

Dave

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey there Omega,

Very glad to see you made it home in one piece (plus some). You set any metal detectors off on the way back? ;)
Really though, I 'm sure I speak for whole hobby-talk board in saying thanks for what you do and what you've done. People like yourself make it possible for the rest of us live our lives normally and enjoy life. We could not do this without you.:)
God-speed in your recovery, Mate.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
ditto here too. I take it you are still in Germany? Don't forget some great slot cars come from there. The Fallser and Bauer cars. Get well soon and don't chaes the nurses until your leg heals :)

Roger Corrie
Virginia Beach, VA

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vaBcHRog said:
ditto here too. I take it you are still in Germany? Don't forget some great slot cars come from there. The Fallser and Bauer cars. Get well soon and don't chaes the nurses until your leg heals :)

Roger Corrie
Virginia Beach, VA
Roger,

No, I am back in the states and home now. I wish I would of had the time to look for some slotcars, but I just wanted to get home.

Dave

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boss9 said:
Hey there Omega,

Very glad to see you made it home in one piece (plus some). You set any metal detectors off on the way back? ;)
Really though, I 'm sure I speak for whole hobby-talk board in saying thanks for what you do and what you've done. People like yourself make it possible for the rest of us live our lives normally and enjoy life. We could not do this without you.:)
God-speed in your recovery, Mate.

Cheers!
Boss9,
I am not in the service, just a civilian. The guys in the unit that looked after me and the other two civilians really deserve the praise. The second we came under attack this young lad half my age (if not more) grabbed me pulled me down and covered me and continued retuning fire the whole time even after the grenade went off.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts