Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Everyone, I’m Back. Yes just like a bad penny I have returned. (BTW has anybody ever seen a bad penny?) Yes I was suppose to be in Iraq until the first week of Oct. but a few weeks ago the unit I was with that was keeping myself and a few other civies safe got ambushed. Luckily nobody was killed, just wounded. (Note. The hospital in Germany has some very, Very pretty nurses.) Everyone going to the fest have fun and be careful. Wish I could be there, but I can't go anywhere for a week or so. Anyway I have a lot of post to read. Talk to you all later.

Dave :wave:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Jawohl! Bewundernswert Deutsch Frauen!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Omega,

God bless you and your team. Thanks for representing us well out there and nice to see you back on the board.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'm glad your back and most importantly,safe.
I have the deepest respect for the job you guys have done. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Thank you for your service to your country!!

Welcome back, take some quiet time to enjoy all the freedoms you helped to protect. God bless you for your sacrifices you made.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Glad your safe and thanks a ton for your dedication to freedom.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clear up here.

Guys and Gals,
I am not in the service, just a civilian. The guys in the unit that looked after me and the other two civilians really deserve the praise. The second we came under attack this young lad half my age (if not more) grabbed me pulled me down and covered me and continued retuning fire the whole time even after the grenade went off.

BTW, I put a beg here before I left to have someone pick up an Fest Slotcar for me. So if anyone gets an extra I would really thankful.

Dave (the standing typist) :p

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Doesn't matter if you're in uniform or not. If you're over there serving democracy and taking incoming rounds, you still get credit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts