Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
It would be cheaper to mail order them from a board member vendor ... There are no 7-Elevens around here either . I didnt know convenience stores sold JL cars !

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
edseldave said:
I didnt know convenience stores sold JL cars !
The PM/CREEPSTERS site lists 7-Eleven as place to find CREEPSTERS. I am not aware of a convenience store that has any JL products.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
They've hit down here (Central Florida) Haven't found any chase versions, but seen a scattering of regulars. Some in the toy sections, and some on the wall behind the counter.

Good luck!

:)

·
7,461 Posts
Cincinnati used to be covered with them but no longer... closest one is 3 hrs away...

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
And FYI, 7-Eleven has also carried the Marvel Spiderman cars, the Cat in the Hat, the later version of the Scooby Van (with four different roof tampos), and now Creepsters.

:)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
7-11 has toys? Give me a break!

Where do you people live!!!???

Dark grey hot dogs and very stale 6 day old donuts. That is what you will find here in Southern California 7-11's.

And coffee that taste like it was brewed from a can of Skoal.

Don't trip on the gin whino homeless bum passed out by the payphone on your way out... :drunk:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
hahahah, I've never seen any toys at 7-11's around here. But I do like those Hot Dogs! They are (2) for $2.00 and are actually pretty fresh at the one I go to. I ALWAYS look at the ground for homeless people. They are all over the place here.

modsquad said:
7-11 has toys? Give me a break!

Where do you people live!!!???

Dark grey hot dogs and very stale 6 day old donuts. That is what you will find here in Southern California 7-11's.

And coffee that taste like it was brewed from a can of Skoal.

Don't trip on the gin whino by the payphone on your way out... :drunk:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
midtown said:
hahahah, I've never seen any toys at 7-11's around here. But I do like those Hot Dogs! They are (2) for $2.00 and are actually pretty fresh at the one I go to. I ALWAYS look at the ground for homeless people. They are all over the place here.
Hi Matt,
Even the roaches and rats around here fear the 7-11 hotdogs.

Tip: IKEA for hotdogs is the best bargain in town.

And always fresh made right in front of you. You can feed a family of five (full tummies) for about 7 bucks (including chips, drinks and a dessert).

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Creepsters

I haven't seen them in person yet, but they are listed in the computer at TRU.
It looks like some of our local stores actually have them in stock.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
For Hot dogs you gotta go to Chicago! Hot from the cart on Lake Michigan!
HI,
I won't argue with that. Chicago hotdogs are superb (as are Buffalo NY's!).
Mention Oscar Meyer in downtown Chicago and you'll find yourself laughed at.

But I was talking bang for the buck bargain.

I am perfectly happy to spend major coin on a good hotdog, sadly none to be found here in So Cal.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
:lol: We go from talking about 7-11's and Creepsters, to homeless guys and hotdogs. :lol:
Fair enough. As its been said to me often - I have a habit of wandering a story...sorry.
I have a very distinct and detailed vision of what the 7-11 near my house has with its tacky decor etc; Johnny Lightning cars or toys in general do not show up in my mind at all and wouldn't in a million years.
Think convenience store ok?: pop, chips, magazines, ciggerettes, Slurpies, junk food etc.
Not 3.99-4.99 toys.
:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts