Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife is out of town for a few days and I was suppose to be the responsable one and pay the electrict bill and the gas bill when I got paid Friday... Well, I had some shopping to do after I made my deposits in the bank Saturday morning... I went to K-Mart for some razors, shaving cream, shampoo, and some other junk we're forced to waist our money on... It just happen to be HW day and I got in line... I spent most of the gas payment on HWs and went on over to the diecast isle and spent all the electrict payment on all of these diecast... I just photographed one of each I bought, but I spent about 84 dollars on cars... My wife will be P****D OFF BIG TIME when she gets home Monday... Does anyone need a roommate for a week or so until she cools off ?

The HWs I found, I got about 6 of each:

Finds in the diecast isle, I got two of each:

Only one of these... A Green Machine ?

I'm going back today and get the GL GTO Judge and the Chevy pick up today... Heck, I'm already in trouble for spending the bill money so what's 10 more bucks ?
SEE PART 2

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info Scott... Now I can go ahead and set her free... I was gonna find someone who collects GMs and maby trade it for a regular... Thanks again !!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Oh hell, Can I move in your home as your Bills are way cheaper than mine ....
$85 is only half of my Electric Bill......Make room I'm moving in. :wave:

Congrats on your HW's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wish you the best of luck with the Wifey in explaining what happened.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You just happened to be in the store Hmmmmmmm. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that one. I have to agree, you are in BIG BIG TROUBLE.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have to agree with rlyoung1 return them. Had that problem with ebay!!! I had to back away from the hobby a little. Best of luck. Bob

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Tell the wife she don't need no steeenkin' electricity or gas!! What does she need that stuff for?? That stuff's no fun!:freak::tongue:

Oh yeah, I saw that GL custom Chevy pickup on the pegs - didn't care for it at all. So there, I just saved you 5 bucks!!:wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, I will have to agree in spending $85 on Mainlines is a bit much .... To each there own I suppose.

Hope you don't see the Dog House for not paying your Bills.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That is alot of coin to drop on 64th at just one place. I don't think I have ever bought mote than 4 cars at any given time and that is few and far between. I can only imagine what the person at the checkout counter thought of you "Oh great, another ebayer"

If you dont mind me asking. Why in the world do you need six of the same HW's mainline casting? Castings not exactly known for being chalked full of donor parts. Are they different colors? Do you modify them? Do you sell them. If you answered no to two or more questions then you probally do have a problem with the hobby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts