Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i couldnt get anything i listed on the trade boards to sell so now i have no way to pay my 30$ fine tommorow i only have 10$ and i was gonna sell 2 cars for 10 and a th for 10 but the guy buying the 2 cars hasnt emailed me since tuesday when i gave him the total he posted since but has just blown me off so now im 10$ short even if i sell the th so im just turning myself in by midnight tonight so they dont issue a warrant tommorow and charge me more

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
It sounds like you should be blaming yourself for whatever you did that got you jail time, not a board member who didn't buy a couple of your cars. I wouldn't have the nerve to blame somebody else (and then post his ID too)!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
60sMetal said:
Can't you ask for some community service for the other 20 bucks?
no here in benton county if you cant pay you got to sit it out 32$ taken off your fines for each day u sit

o owe 1447.39 so ill pay the 7.39 out of my ten then ill sit 45 days for the other 1440.00 32x45= 1440

so a month and a half if i make trustee i will get 64 taken off a day and be out in 22-23 days

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jasydad said:
It sounds like you should be blaming yourself for whatever you did that got you jail time, not a board member who didn't buy a couple of your cars. I wouldn't have the nerve to blame somebody else (and then post his ID too)!
i know its my own fault i got fines to pay but if someone says you got a deal then least they can do is tell you never mind not make you wait till its too late its not hard to send a pm and say no thanks

·
Registered
898 Posts
bummer, hard to believe there is no one that you know who could lend you
20 bucks to keep you out of jail. family,friends? i would never put myself in that situation in the first place but i know i could borrow $20 if i had to.
good luck to you .

·
Registered
981 Posts
"April Fools !!! " no wait,, too early. " Beware the Ides of March!! "

Come on VW-WL .. you have to be pulling our leg

If your not .. I apologize and hope you can sort it all out ..

·
Registered
359 Posts
Steves164 said:
"April Fools !!! " no wait,, too early. " Beware the Ides of March!! "

Come on VW-WL .. you have to be pulling our leg

If your not .. I apologize and hope you can sort it all out ..
i second that.this just sounds like you are making this up.seriousally you don"t know ANYONE who could lend you 20 bucks.i mean i could probbaly get a bum off the street to give me twenty bucks.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my parents went camping last night i told them i had my fines cover cause i thought i did but its too late now to get money from them they wont be home till monday none of my friends have any money if they did im sure they wouldnt let me borrow it they would probly just go buy beer the only family member i have in town is my grandma who hates me she wont even come too my house when im here so i cant borrow from her

and when i comes to pawning stuff ive already sold or pawned anything i had worth more then 5$ besides my cars and they wont buy hotwheels right now ive tried theres about 10 people i know would loan me if they had it but there broke there on welfare and have no money

im just gonna look at the bright side when i get out i wont have to save every cent to pay my fines anymore so ill be able to go looking for cars again and 45 days is all i have to do for 1440.00 so its kinda worth it to me i guess its just gonna be boring and im gonna starve cause i wont eat most the crap they serve

·
Registered
981 Posts
1988redcrx said:
damn man if you really need only 20 bucks to stay out of jail i can paypal it to you aswell
And a shout out to you as well REDCRX..

Take the offer kid.. That is why you posted the thread .. right ?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
air_cooled65 said:
....do you have a job?
yea i just got my first job on monday and im suposed to get paid next friday not sure if i should call in today or let them figure it out tommorow when i dont show

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.