Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with white lightnings that is. They just don't mean much to me anymore. I've decided to focus my collection more on promo and special cars. I did keep one WL just so I can say I have one, went through them all and pulled the Walker texas ranger truck to keep. The rest are on ebay, if anyone wants to check them out my ID is toykid2000.

KissmyJL - you still around here? Got some KISS dolls on there too :)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I'm getting to that point as well. I have a pretty good sized WL collection of mostly Camaros, Vipers, the few Cobras, and certain Mustangs and Corvettes. I'm at the point where I need to seriously downsize, especially the 2000+ Brand X cars I'm wanting to get rid of. The money is getting out of hand at the rate they are cranking them out I can't keep up. I'm thinking if I can't go cold turkey I'll only pick up certain ones that I like rather than trying to get 'em all.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I'll be checking you out. I also have the KISS dolls from a while back.
A Kiss wall in bedromm and most of the rest of the house in diecast.
Wait... I found a wall with no cars, need to fix that!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Seems to be catching. I just tonight sent out 10 Classic Custom Corvettes WL's as a trade for some Toppers! Haven't bought a wl in ages (unless you count the Fest dinner cars) and haven't looked in the stores since just before Fest when Joe and his son came for a visit. Toppers rule baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
from what i have been talking with old time wl collectors about,,,,its saving the old school ones and just not really going for anything new,,,,,,i guess its time for a change of collectors.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
Seems to be catching. I just tonight sent out 10 Classic Custom Corvettes WL's as a trade for some Toppers! Haven't bought a wl in ages (unless you count the Fest dinner cars) and haven't looked in the stores since just before Fest when Joe and his son came for a visit. Toppers rule baby!!!!! :thumbsup:
They sure do. :thumbsup:

cj

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kiss my JL said:
Pony. I don't know what to say :cry: .You thaught of me. LOL:)
Now how could I forget you :) I think you were one of the first people I dealt with when I first came here way long ago.

Ya know we've lost some but I gotta say this board seems to retain members alot more then any other I visit. And they're good people too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts