Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is supposed to represent "horse" power. The mission of ILUM is horse rescue so that's why there's the horse theme and the big block Camaro.

They're very nice pieces and it's the new casting vice the one from 2000.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
MudSlinger said:
I think they would have looked much better without the horse on the roof. To me it looks like a mustang logo on a Chevy.
Thta's funny! ..and true!
in hindisght, why didn't they just use a Mustang or Ford Broncco cast... seems kinda dumb now to have a big Mustang logo on top of a Camaro!:jest: ..u sayin there is no such thing as a Mustang with horsepower and a big block?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
..got to get these for my collection..!...the charity is devoted to horse rescue and rehabilitation...I like the horse tampos but when I first saw these Mustang came to mind and wondered why they never chose a Mustang...but the Camaro is cool..! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
carnuck said:
I thought "nv" meant no variation, but isn't there a wl of this car, 500 I believe.
I do believe you're correct. At first, I thought the white one was the white lightning. I'm getting clarification on all of the details.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wyatt said:
I do believe you're correct. At first, I thought the white one was the white lightning. I'm getting clarification on all of the details.
The White Lightnings are black with white wall tires, white rims, white interior and white chassis. Very nice cars but i wish they could have done a mustang instead that horse on top just doesn't seem right, but very nice all of them.
~Art

1 - 18 of 18 Posts