Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be gone on a sort of semi vacation for two weeks....starting early Tuesday morning. My wife and parents and I are all going down to Deland,Florida to help move my grandmother out here to Texas....and do some repairs to her house in hopes of selling it.

I'll catch you guys later..... Brian :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
boss9 said:
What?
Gran'ma short a PC so no contact huh? Well, be careful and don't break anything. :wave:
Cheers...

LOL, ya, Grandma doesn't have a PC.....so hopefully I can make it to a library once or so......if I do I'll check in :thumbsup:

LATER guys :wave:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
You just got all those new cars. Its going to be hard to be away isn't it. Have a good, safe trip and good luck with the repairs.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
micyou03 said:
You just got all those new cars. Its going to be hard to be away isn't it. Have a good, safe trip and good luck with the repairs.

Actually, I got a big box today of some vintage Tyco and AFX stuff...loads of chassis and parts to tinker with....so I'm taking a box of parts....as well as a box of HO cars to race...and a couple of 1/32's with me as well........there's a shop in Daytona,Florida that has like 6 tracks set up to race on.......so I'm going to try and meet up with fellow HT member Larry aka "L-type motorsport" in Daytona and run some slots....... at the very least I'll have my box of parts to tinker with in my spare time. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm off to bed.... :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Daytona slotcar tracks

TX Street Racer said:
Actually, I got a big box today of some vintage Tyco and AFX stuff...loads of chassis and parts to tinker with....so I'm taking a box of parts....as well as a box of HO cars to race...and a couple of 1/32's with me as well........there's a shop in Daytona,Florida that has like 6 tracks set up to race on.......so I'm going to try and meet up with fellow HT member Larry aka "L-type motorsport" in Daytona and run some slots....... at the very least I'll have my box of parts to tinker with in my spare time. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm off to bed.... :lol:
I was wondering if you could tell me where the 6 track shop in Daytona is..I have a house in Port Orange & would Like to Check it out..

Thanks
Bobby

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bobby H said:
I was wondering if you could tell me where the 6 track shop in Daytona is..I have a house in Port Orange & would Like to Check it out..

Thanks
Bobby

Howdy, the track is located in the Holly Hills area.......the shop is on Camp road I believe....right off of LPGA blvd. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts