Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostly, it looks like updates of previous announcements. However, there are some nice surprises in there.

The Lost in Space fans are likely going to go nuts for Moebius' announcement of a 1/6 scale B-9 Robot. Yes, you read correctly - 1/6 scale. That's 13 to 14 inches tall. Cult also has some awesome photos of the Pegasus kit.

Round 2 announced that they now have the Alien/Aliens license. They'll start with a re-issue of the MPC Alien (of course), and then turn towards new kits. They've added a TOS set to the Cadet Series that includes the TOS-E, Klingon Battlecruiser, and Romulan Bird of Prey. My personal favorite new announcement is that they'll be re-issuing the NX-01 as the Refit version! Totally unexpected and totally awesome! There's also the Enterprise Bridge re-issue with more figures and new enhancements.

Another kit that's looking REALLY good is the Nautilus from Pegasus. They're showing an actual test shot with complete interior. The table card next to it says "1st Quarter 2013". But otherwise, nothing new from them. Just updates of what we know is coming.

But all this is just what caught my eye. There are loads more of other stuff, so go check out Cult's site!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
For us Figure kit lovers:

Herman and Grandpa Moe
Robby and the Girl R2
Tarzan Peg
Superman (Hopefully new Pose) R2
Alien R2
Dark Shadows Twin Pack with Replacement Heads

Not figure Kits but on my Radar:
Stoned Hoods (The 2nd installment of the Von Franco Series)
Christine

Life is good

Was there any update on R2's Wicked Witch and Flying Monkey
they announced at Wonderfest?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
R2 has the ALIEN/ALIENS license?!?! I brought that up at the R2 news conference at this years Wonderfest when Jamie asked about what licenses they should go for!!!

Yes, now all ALIEN fans can now bow down and thank ME!

just kidding of course!:wave:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
R2 has the ALIEN/ALIENS license?!?! I brought that up at the R2 news conference at this years Wonderfest when Jamie asked about what licenses they should go for!!!

Yes, now all ALIEN fans can now bow down and thank ME!

just kidding of course!:wave:
GREAT NEWS! Ah, what the heck, I'll thank you anyway! THANKS!:wave:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Everything I saw today looks great.

I'm really looking forward to the 1/6 B-19.

Now my Centurion has something to wrestle with.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
The big news for me is the LIS Robot from Moebius! It's also nice to see that Pegasus still has the Great White Shark on the way after a long delay. Pegasus Dinosaurs look quite good as well! I'm not sure but for those of you who frequent The Clubhouse they look a lot like Roostercat sculpts! He is one of the most talented paleo sculpters out there! If so...good for him! If not...then still good for us. They look amazing!

Mike

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Pegasus Dinosaurs look quite good as well! I'm not sure but for those of you who frequent The Clubhouse they look a lot like Roostercat sculpts! He is one of the most talented paleo sculpters out there! If so...good for him! If not...then still good for us. They look amazing!

Mike
I'd be shocked if they weren't Galileo's (aka Roostercat) sculpts! If they aren't, someone is copying his style! And yes, they are very nice sculpts. I plan on buying them! I wish had included at least some kind of feather or proto-feather details on the Rex somewhere, but I can live with it as is! :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just got back from cleveland,
lots of cool stuff,the detail on the pegasus nautilus is unbelievable as is the dinosaurs! The moebius herman and grandpa munster kits buid to a very large kit.the round 2 dark shadows 2 pack was cool,barnabus and christopher jennings as the werewolf.

Brian

1 - 20 of 43 Posts