Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a post that a mega fire II part number 440465 replces the Kawasaki 21119-2101 but the mega fire has 2 terminals . My question is will it work , thanks

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Yes it will work, the second wire is for whether the engine you are putting it on is neg or pos ground. However, the 440-465, from Stens $20, I installed only lasted about a month so I have ordered the Rotary 8786 $15 to give it a try before spending the $62 for the Kaw part. Have a good one. Geo

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Yes it will work, the second wire is for whether the engine you are putting it on is neg or pos ground. However, the 440-465, from Stens $20, I installed only lasted about a month so I have ordered the Rotary 8786 $15 to give it a try before spending the $62 for the Kaw part. Have a good one. Geo
If the Rotary module does not hold up for you, PM me. I have an old one around here somewhere I will dig up for you....;)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
If the Rotary module does not hold up for you, PM me. I have an old one around here somewhere I will dig up for you....;)
Thanks 30Year, it seems all my stuff is angry with me, I gave 9 mowers and 4 weedeaters away last week and I think my other equipment has decided if they run properly they will be sent away (lol). Have a good one. Geo

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks 30Year, it seems all my stuff is angry with me, I gave 9 mowers and 4 weedeaters away last week and I think my other equipment has decided if they run properly they will be sent away (lol). Have a good one. Geo
geo you should of got that 8786 by now let me know when you get it

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
LawnmowerTech;
I received it today, installed it, mower started on 1/2 pull, hopefully it will last longer than the Stens part. I have to say the price was great and the service wonderful. I don't know if I am allowed to say this on the site but I would encourage others to give his site a visit when you are looking for stuff. Have a good one. Geo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts