Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
I love that Mustang. The GT40 looks outsanding, and the Firebird, well, let's say I'll pass. The wheels are horrid, and the flames look somewhat cheapish. :( MY MY MY I WANT THAT 350Z. OH HEAVENS YES!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
Thats a quick fix, do you swap wheels Mike? I think the colored windshield are horrid.
One day I'll get into doing wheels swaps, I have alot of great ideas, just no time, or honestly, the ambition to do it.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mn_dodgeboy said:
I love that Mustang. The GT40 looks outsanding, and the Firebird, well, let's say I'll pass. The wheels are horrid, and the flames look somewhat cheapish. :( MY MY MY I WANT THAT 350Z. OH HEAVENS YES!
That's cool on the Mustang, I'm sure some will, but personally I was hoping for a stock version. I guess they can't all be stock, i.e. the Tooned '69 Camaro and "Boss Hoss" Mustang that's been done recently.

Oh yeah, I do like the Z, too and will likely add it to the others.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
mn_dodgeboy said:
MY MY MY I WANT THAT 350Z. OH HEAVENS YES!
Tell me that's not the same tampo that's appeared on every issue of that 350Z. If so, that's stupid.
...oh wait, I just checked and I guess it is....:rolleyes: . They cant even change the tampo?

(by the way..mr. dodge boy, never did get those cars...thought you were goin to college and wouldn't be on here anymore?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts