·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
67 what?

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
so what's the answer? 67 what?

if it's the Camaro, then which one...there have been a number of new ones out... unless there is a real new one? :confused:

...I'm not that impressed with any, as of late, especially the wheel choices... I guess the latest mainline is ok... will probably pick it up if I see it, at least it has regular 5 spokes on it.... but have already passed up G Machines and Ultra Hotss because of the wheels... and thats coming from someone who collects the 67 Camaro cast! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of Course the 67 Camaro.....Mainline Blue with Flames.....Custom Quality ?......I rarely Like Mainline Wheels....I got plenty of JL wheel value packs for that though.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I've seen the new '67 in a 10 pack at Walmart today for 9.99,also had the red concept,80s Z28 and the yellow '79 Z28 in separate 10 packs.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Another RAOK!!!! Pablodragon

Thanks a bunch Pablodragon!!!! Sent him a couple of Nova's he was looking for and he returned a whole box of goodies!!!! Love the Rail Rodders!!! don't have a one!! Also the bikes !!! I didn't have that Blast Lane either!! Hope to trade with him again in the future!!! :thumbsup: Have a Great Day Buddy!! :wave:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I saw it today at target in a 6 pack for 6.99 ( near where they are putting out valentines day stuff ) . The car looks nice but I'll wait for it in a single pack. :cool:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Koolector said:
I saw it today at target in a 6 pack for 6.99 ( near where they are putting out valentines day stuff ) . The car looks nice but I'll wait for it in a single pack. :cool:
They are single packs ;) ...but Iknow what you're saying.Some of the others have the red concept car,the 79 Z28 and HW's interpretation of a camaro(Muscle Tone) in one pack.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts