Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I'll bet puppycat is drooling over that Shelby.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
WOW thats gonna be one tough car to come by Wonder how many got those funky rims and white slicks :)

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
montegogt said:
I'll bet puppycat is drooling over that Shelby.
What....... the heck......ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG. How am I ever to keep up with these???????????????

Drool is not the operative word. Every time I take a step forward something like this pops up and causes me to take 2 steps back. :tongue:
If anyone has that car send it to Scott Moen....if you have 2 send the other to me. :wave:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I almost had all of the '67 Shelby's and a week before I got the last one to complete my collection, they showed the regular employee Shelby. I thought it would be super hard to get that one and now they show the WL version? I really want to get that one but it shall never be. My collection can no longer be complete. :rolleyes: Oh well, I almost had it. Took me a year and a half to get all of the other ones. Maybe I'll just make a custom version. Hmmm . . .

Thanks for the heads up. That Shelby is way cool. :thumbsup:

1up

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Haha! I just saw the WHERE TO BUY page of the site! So far, I have seen the new stuff in ZERO of those places listed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts