Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And dealing with the fact that I will have to just collect the classics and 100% cars and black box series. What a Loss of such good work. If I was Tom I would be Totally Pi$$ed at RC2 for ruining what he worked so hard to do.I know I am agervated about it all.I don't know about the rest of you but I enjoy my cars and so do my kids.I would hate to see them just disapear in the mist of things.

· Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never said I would quit buying JLs, I just said That I would go back to collecting Hot Wheels with all the nice cars they are making in the classics and the others that cost about the same as JLs. I will always collect what I like. I'm with you on this Bobby and Gerald. I just think its a shame for such a great diecast car company to be going thru all this red tape crap. Tom did a good job with Praying Mantis and when I heard that they were bought out By RC2 I didn't fret none I continued to buy them.I just hope all this is just a hoaks and RC2 pulls thru. If Not then I would like to see Praying Mantis and Tom Lowe take it back over. Either way I will continue to collect both Jls and Hot Wheels, and I do buy MBs every so often.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.