Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
take one of their existing 1:18th scale cars they already make and scale it down to 1:60th which one would you want it to be?

I'd take ANY of those three Buicks OR strangely enough the one car trailer.

Others? Man they have some nice stuff. Just click on the icon to the right and check it out.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
If only motor max would... MAKE SOME KIND OF OLDSMOBILE!

dont care what scale, 1:87, 1:18, anywhere inbetween... i don't collect size, i collect cars, and if they don't make an oldsmobile, i don't collect motor max :(

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear All:

A couple: the 1/24 Mercury Comet or 1/87 Tempo.Agree on bringing the Oldsmobiles as well,specially a particular GM body style which was manufactured between 1973 and 1976.Or for that matter,a Buick Le Sabre 1970 or Century Regal 1973 (as Kojak Car).

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
To make it feel right with what they have released so far, a Fox-Body issue would either have to be a 1979 model, or a 1984 SVO.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear All:

Another Fox bodies that could be made is the Fairmont (which is debuting - via Atlas,the Train Manufacturer - as a sedan and Station Wagon) or the mid-sized Ford LTD.The latter was considered a 4-door Mustang,but its brakes were bad.Los Angeles Sheriff Department had a good amount of them prior to the 1984 Olimpics.The final Granadas (1980's) would be fine too,a rare sight now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts