Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cautiously Optimistic
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the lifeguard huts would have looked like this.

Only they would've been orange.

:hat:

·
Cautiously Optimistic
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I snapped pix of the one seen above in Malibu, but they're popping up at beaches all along the Southern California coast.

Thought my fellow Space Pod fans might get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If IA had produced Baywatch things would have been all out of scale......uh, nevermind.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
and those lifeguard huts would have had three complete stories in them. (of course they would not have fit in the exterior set)

but the biggest bonus of all would be that Irwin would be able to get another use out of his sea monster costume

·
Registered
211 Posts
And there would have been an earth quake in LA in every episode, with the characters helplessly tossed from one side of the beach to the other.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
And there would have been an earth quake in LA in every episode, with the characters helplessly tossed from one side of the beach to the other.
Or a ship sinking offshore, or a brush fire, or a dam breaking.
Marta Kristen would have looked good in a bikini but I don't think Dr. Smith would look so hot in a thong...
AAAGGHH! My eyes!!

Oh, the pain, the pain . . .

·
Registered
463 Posts
If Irwin Allen had produced Baywatch, there would have been lots of cool but familiar-looking underwater rescue vehicles.

Can you get me a better image of the lifeguard badge in your picture please,I fancy doing this version as a surprise xmas pres for a friend,I know it will upset him but seeing the expresion on his face will be worth it,:lol:
cheers,Gordon M:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Can you get me a better image of the lifeguard badge in your picture please, I fancy doing this version as a surprise xmas pres for a friend, I know it will upset him but seeing the expression on his face will be worth it,:lol:
I just saved the image from the official website's homepage:
http://www.fire.lacounty.gov/Lifeguards/Lifeguards.asp

If, for some reason, you can't download the image, shoot me a PM and I'll email it to you as a PDF or JPEG file.

Uh, why would your friend be upset? Is he a lifeguard who hates both Baywatch and VTTBOTS? Or is he an Irwin Allen fan who hates lifeguards??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Of course, and plenty of steam, sparks from the falling cables... ahhh, like the J-2 when in trouble..... sooooooo Irwin Allen..... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Alberto

"There are always possibilities".- Spock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts