·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you identify these diecast?,,,,,,,,,

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
OK, I'll bite . . . are they some sort of RC2 limited, NUMBERED, chase car????

:p

'Doba

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Target exclusive RC Chase cars.

See the bulls eye from Target on the bodies?

They were cool, and you have quite a collection of them there Larry.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok,,,,here is a close up of one of them,,,,,

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your right on wlpaul, those were a target exclusive back in 1998 that they made 1998 of and yes they were numbered on the chassis. i got them all except one,,,i dont know if it ever was actually produced either. it was the 1/24 1957 chevy bel air. anyone ever seen one?,,,,,,just found the set in a box and got curious. this was when i was basically first starting to collect and more than likley when i developed the need to have confirmed amounts of production with the numbering of the cars individually. pretty much got out of hand eh?,,,,,,:lol:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
nice cars - looks like you are missing the chevy bel aire

but the blue thing sitting on the couch is a spy safe - is that where you hide the chevy ?

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that spy safe is where i keep all the numbers of my cars chassis,,,,did they ever make the 57 chevy belair??

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beav said:
There was also a 1/24 49 Merc. I had one a while back but sold it.
i got the merc but never found the 57 chevy belair anywhere and never ever saw one on ebay,,,,,,,,has anyone ever seen it? it would be from 1998 and only 1998 of them made. did i say "only"?,,,,,,,:lol:

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
jeez i could barely see what cars they were, my eye is killing me. I used to collect those while they were still out. I have a couple shoe boxes with them in it wrapped in thin protective sheets

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
i remember my middle son was once playing with his target car that had "1 of 1998" on the top (i think it was a bel air - it was red & white) - he had it out back in the sandpit - i'll see if he can locate it and i'll try to post you a pic (hopefully it still has all four wheels and maybe some paint left)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts